Monday 9 May 2016

Tiddly Inks 181 - Fairies


The Challenge over at Tiddly Inks is all about Fairies. And would you believe, I didn't have too many Fairies, so went shopping for a few more. I just couldn't resist this cutie - Willow the greeting Fairy. Coloured with Polychromos pencils and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. The papers are Lili of the Valley, but they don't do papers anymore. Thought I had better start using them instead of hoarding them. The sentiment is from Kanban, an old stamp set I have had for years. The button and oval are cut using MFT dies.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute. Wonderful color palette. Thank you for joining us this month at Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I really like all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete