Tuesday 31 May 2016

Cute Card Thursday 427


The Challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is for Holidays. So I went with Halloween for this. Over on Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Page they are celebrating Halloween early. Well every month til October to be precise. I might manage the monthly ones, but not too sure I will manage any daily challenges, but we'll give it a go. For this month they want to see Elegant Halloween. Hmm Elegant and Halloween so don't go together. I decided to go with a bag/box thing found here. I used a wee bit of DP around the bottom and added the web punch out around the bottom too. The punch is a Martha Stewart one I have had for an age. I added some liquid pearls on the web too, but they are kinda all different sizes - oops. I thought the doily added to the elegant look - right. I couldn't do Halloween without some Ghosts, so have added three wee Ghosts in there. Some are from a Memory Box die and some Taylored Expressions. The skull charm is a Sizzix die I have had for years (but is the first time used). I can't seem to find the image, but you can get others here.

No comments:

Post a Comment