Sunday 29 May 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 333


Haha, I think I may just have too many supplies. When I saw the theme for the Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie was Summer I didn't think I had any Summer stamps. Hmm - who had just bought some of the new release. Yep, very Summery stamps they are too. Plus I have a mountain of Mermaid stamps. Oh well - I guess I can play along. Anyway, here is my card, made with a few stamps from the Keep Swimming clear set. I can't find it in store at the mo (it may be sold out). The die cut seaweed/shells (that you can just about see) are from Taylored Expression. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Baby it's cold outside by Jayday.

2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO adorable!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the design of this and the wonderful papers you used too! Very fun card!!! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete