Friday 27 May 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 332


I was thinking about doing a craft fair at Christmas. The local Primary School has asked me the last coupe of years if I want a table. Hmm - no, I'm not that good. Haha. Well, I decided I might give it a go this year. Well, maybe. So I thought I would see what I could come up with. Well I decided to try these sticky note calendar things, and I must say I'm quite liking them. But I could be over run with calendars when I don't do the craft fair. Haha. Well the Calendar tabs don't come out til July (I think), so I had to make do with the only ones I could find (last years) for my photo taking. I thought about adding a wee pencil, so I now have to go back and add one to the other few I have made. Anyway, I have used the super cute A Furry Surprise from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. ( Stamp also available here in the UK). The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  The tag is a die from MFT. I am entering it into the Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie where the theme is Animals.

1 comment: