Friday 19 February 2016

Tiddly Inks 176


The challenge over at Tiddly Inks is Thinking of you. The big problem I had was which image to use. Well I chose this one (but can't find her in the shop). It was from when Kit and Clowder did a fundraiser for Clearwater - Winter the Dolphin. Well I have a bit of a soft spot for Dolphins. So much so, I have a tattoo of one on my shoulder. Anyway, back to my card. Image from Tiddly Inks and the papers are from Illustrations by T, but I can't find them. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and the dies are MFT.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear.this is so sweet ^_^. you coloured her beautifully ^_^.
    thank you for joining tiddly ink challenge and i hope to see you again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is this. It's such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image for this card, you have done a beautiful job with your coloring and all your lovely accents! Thank you for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Thinking of you" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete