Monday 1 February 2016

Tiddly Inks 174


I made a quick card so I could get it entered into the Tiddly Inks Challenge, and I quite like how it turned out - I don't do quick. Pretty simple, but that is the way my cards are going these days too (but I have never been able to do the fussy ones - although I love everyone else's). The theme is Thank you. So I used this cutie and coloured her with Polychromos and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. The papers are very old and are by Papermania. I am also going to enter it into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge where they have a Ladies Only theme.

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card with the soft colors and the lace behind, just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for the "Thank you" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Andrea! Love this sweet image!
    Many thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image!I love the soft color combo. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so sweet! I would have no idea that it was a "quick" card, it's so lovely! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!

    ReplyDelete