Friday 26 February 2016

Cute Card Thursday 414


I'm into making tags at the moment, don't know why - I never use them. But I enjoy making them. For this tag I used an image from Illustrations by T, I totally love this one. Coloured her with Copics (for a change). The deckled oval is a Spellbinders die. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs. The tag is a die from Whiff of joy which I ordered at a super price when they were closing. So glad I did, I have used it quite a few times. And a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I am going to enter this into the Challenge into the Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Florals.

1 comment:

  1. Great tag - someone would be very lucky to get this on a gift! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn, CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete