Thursday 18 February 2016

The Sugar Bowl 133


I have been on a roll with making cards this week. That'll not go on for long and then it'll be another month before my mojo comes back. Haha. Anyway, got my card here for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. This wee cutie is from Sugar Nellie (of course), but I think she has retired. The papers are from Papermania from years ago. I am finally cutting into my old papers. And believe me - I have loads. The sentiment is from Personal Impressions.

3 comments:

  1. She really is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. Love the purples. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card. Love the purples. Thanks for joining us at The Sugar Bowl.
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete