Saturday 20 February 2016

Cute Card Thursday 413


The challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is warm colours. Not sure what colours that would be, but we'll give it a go with these ones. I got this image from Illustrations by T and just had to use her straight away. I also had to get some Pirate papers, so on the hunt I went to my usual place Sweet shoppe Designs and came across these cool papers. The Skull is a Sizzix die by Tim Holtz. It comes with a bat too. I think I got it for the bat, but the Skull is certainly the one I use most. And a few black rhinestone things to finish. I did order some Skull and Crossbones ribbon, but got a bit impatient, so stuck it all down. Yep, said ribbon arrived today. Oh well, I'll just have to make another card.

2 comments:

  1. stunning card andy.brilliant image and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Andrea! Great image!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete