Thursday 29 December 2016

Cute Card Thursday 458 - Anything Goes

Wow, another week gone by and very nearly the end of the year. And we have another Challenge for you over at Cute Card Thursday.  And it's another super easy Anything Goes Challenge. So go on and get your Crafty stuff out. 



I made a tag for this challenge. It has a pocket on the front, so I can add a wee something. I used a Krista Smith image from when she designed for Sugar Nellie. This one is a Rubber Stamp called Amelia. I die cut the tag using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the gears were again Tim Holtz by Sizzix I think. I cut the tag from white card and then distressed with Distress inks. The cogs were distressed then I went over them with Alchemy Wax from Imagination Crafts. They are kinda shiny, but the photo makes it look worse. In fact, I am really happy with how this tag turned out. I don't usually do Steampunk, but couldn't turn down this Sugar Nellie stamp when it came out. So I had to get some gears and cog dies to go with the flow. But I might just have to give it another go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment