Thursday 8 December 2016

Cute Card Thursday 455 - Stars/Sparkles

New Challenge started over at Cute Card Thursday and the theme is Stars/Sparkles. We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps.



For my card I have used the super cute Happy Christmas Little Star. She turned out totally different to what I had in mind. For a start she was pink in my mind. Oops. Anyway, went with these papers from Michele R Designs. A bit of Kraft card and some die cut Poinsettia's with star centres and she is all done. I have added some sparkly Wink of Stella (but you can't see it on the photo). Coloured with Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

I have used the Sketch over at Sketch Saturday. Rotated it and used a rectangle instead of the oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment