Thursday 24 November 2016

Cute Card Thursday 453


We have another Challenge up over at Cute Card Thursday and the theme is Tag, Ornament or Bauble. We are sponsored this week by Sherri Baldy. I decided to make a Tag, as I am really enjoying making them just now. I cut the tag using an MFT die and added some Impression Obsession die cut trees and snow drifts using MFT snow drift dies. The star is Taylored Expressions. I used some Stampendous Embossing Frantage stuff to look like snow falling. And the super cute horse is from Whimsy Stamps and is digital. I am so glad they brought them back. Can't wait to see what else they have in store. I have coloured him in using Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansador using Paper stumps. Oh - I almost forgot to add that I have added some acetate to the front to make it curved. And horsey is sitting on top of the acetate with the scene behind it. (Haha, that's what makes this tag too).


No comments:

Post a Comment