Monday 28 December 2015

The Sugar Bowl 131


A bit of a late one from me. I haven't done much crafting of late, but hopefully things are gonna get back to normal. So I went simple and made a wee tag with this cute Gorjuss Girl. Yes she is the wee one, but she does come in the larger size too - here. Anyway I am going to enter her into The Sugar Bowl Challenge where they have an anything goes theme. The little bit of paper is digi from Michele Roo Designs. Spellbinders Holly diecuts and Taylored Expressions sentiment.


And while I was at it, I made another tag for the snowflake/star challenge over at All Dressed Up Facebook page. This wee Cutie comes in a set of three. The papers are again from Michele Roo Designs and the sentiment is again Taylored Expressions. The tags are dies from Whiff of Joy. They were too good to turn down in their closing down sale.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags. Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Sugar Bowl DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete