Thursday 28 May 2015

The Sugar Bowl 125

Boy where did the last month go. And can you believe I missed the last Challenge over at The Sugar Bowl - no me neither. Well this is the card I made for it, but the Linky thing was away on holiday when I was gonna post it. Teach me to leave it to the very last minute eh. But, hey, another easy Anything Goes this month, so I am still managing to enter it. So my entry into The Sugar Bowl where the theme is Anything Goes. The wee Guy is Furry Friends - Texting and he is Digi. The papers are My Minds Eye, a rather large pad that I have had for an age. I guess I have finished stroking them - Haha. The wee Paw tag is a die from MFT Pet Charms.

3 comments:

  1. This little pup is coloured brilliantly and I love how it looks with the white background against the earthy tones of your paper. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your colour combo and this little guy is so cute. I've used him myself today. look out for my card in the next sugarbowl challenge to see what I did with him. thank you for joining us at the sugarbowl,
    hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete