Sunday 13 October 2013

The Sugar Bowl 108

Managed to get my card finished and up. Not getting much crafting here at the mo, and no mojo really doesn't help with that. Anyway, got my card finished for the Challenge over at The Sugar Bowl, where it is an anything goes challenge again. I have used a Digi image - Penguin Party for this card. I do love these wee Penguins. The papers are a download from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Falala by Dani Mogstad. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley and the die is Memory Box. I entered this into the challenge over at Sugar Nellie's Facebook Page. But that challenge is now over. But there is a new one up - Halloween (Halloween image or just Halloween colours). I think I can manage that one.

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous andy.i loev the sweet penguin and your design is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete