Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Sugar Bowl #86

Excuse the squinty photo, left it late to photo and the battery is dead, so had to make do. My card for the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. The optional extra is for a boy, think this wee cotton rabbit fits that. Coloured ages ago with my Copics (before they ran out - oops). The sentiment is Personal impressions - a set I had forgot about - ahh, maybe I have too many stamps. Nooo! The papers are Basic Grey matted on some dark brown pearlesent card. Oh and my wee doodle round the sides.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at the Sugar Bowl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andy.great colours and i love the cheeky monkey :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, he is one of my favourite stamps from Sugar Nellie, I forgot about him though, must dig him out!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete