Saturday 16 January 2010

Winter Wonderland


Yes - I know Christmas is over with, but I thought I would keep going for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. It helps a bit come Christmas again. Although it was the prezzies that were the problem this time. Anyway there is a sketch to follow over at the Winter Wonderland Challenge, I've rotated it for this image. The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio, coloured with Koh-I-Noor pencils and Sansador. The papers are by Zoe Pearn - Winter Wonderland from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I like these ones and can see them being used for many projects throughout the year. I printed out the text and cut it out using a nestie.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya :O)

    Your card is fabulous, I love the clean lines of it. Thanks for joining us this week.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete