Friday 1 January 2010

Penny Black


Happy New Year to you all. Hope you had a great time.
Well I think I have just made it with my card for the Penny Black Challenge. I made this one for the Hubby for Christmas, using a Christmas charm, but never got round to posting it. Then I thought I had missed the challenge, but realised I might still make it. So here it is - a wee Piggie (he loves pigs). I decided to have a change from square and made a small tall card and kept it pretty simple. I was liking this paper this year. And I can even use it for non Christmas cards - cool. It is a download from Sweet shoppe Designs and is by Zoe Pearn. I punched some snowflakes, used an EK Success snowflake border punch and Sizzix letters. And my charm is Santa.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Really lovely,
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, bet your hubby was over the moon,a nd Ilove to see tal cards, as im useless at them lol thanks for visiting my blog too, I really appreciate it huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the piggy image and the long shape to the card! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete