Thursday 12 November 2009

Winter Wonderland Wk24


For the challenge over at Winter Wonderland they have the theme of Pantomimes and/or a sketch. I decided to go with both - honest. I have to admit I thought Pantomimes would be easier than it actually was. I had everyone trying to think of a pantomime, and then trying to think what stamp I had to go with it. Yeah OK - so a stamp didn't come into it. It suddenly came to me - Cinderella, and the missing shoe. It helps that I have a Sister who loves shoes right enough. So I dug out a template (couldn't find my Sizzlet die - think I must have a tidy up eh), cut the toe a wee bit smaller and then started to put together. Then I realised I was supposed to be following the sketch, so had a wee shuffle around. But hey - I like the end result. Yep - the papers are Pink Petticoat. The shoe, holly and matt are actually silver mirri board. A nightmare to photo, so it will just have to do. And I'm lovin these Easel cards - I have made quite a few of them now.

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Andrea,

    I love your card! gorgeous colours, and I love your thought process! I didnt even think of diecuts!

    Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I love how you've combined the panto theme with the sketch. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on using both the sketch and the theme! I love your card .... and those papers are simply gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete