Sunday 30 October 2016

Simply B Stamps Challenge 1


Running a bit slow with this one, but hopefully managing to get it posted in time. My card for the first Monthly Challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps. As I was running late, I used an image that I had already coloured up. Making it a super quick card. Well for me anyway. I can't find this cutie in store at the mo, but I'm sure you could find something if you have a wee look round. The sentiment is from another Betty image here. The papers are from Sweet shoppe Designs - Black Pearl by Misty Cato. I just love these papers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,thank you for joining in with our 1st challenge at SBS ,love all your work,fantastic colouring as always,all well co ordinated with the papers,love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design! Really love your pirate theme and image! Again, your coloring is gorgeous!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete