Sunday 29 November 2015

Tiddly Inks Christmas


Another Christmas card made. Yay - go me. This time with the super cute Angelic Wishes Digi Stamp from Tiddly Inks. And they have an anything goes challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, so I guess I can add her over there. I also want to enter her into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Fairies and Angels. The papers I have used are digi from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Deck the Halls Chic by Kristen Kronin Barrow. The sentiment is a mini set from Taylored Expressions. The trees are Creative Expression dies.

3 comments:

  1. Such a delicate and lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks and good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh this xmas card is so darn sweet, love it, thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck. Hope to see you again in one of our next challenges, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I really like those die cut trees. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete