Sunday 19 July 2015

Tiddly Inks 161

Thought I would get my card in for the Tiddly Inks Challenge before I was too late. They have a super easy Anything goes Challenge. I had a wee colouring session, so I went a bit mad with the pink. Only now I have a pile of pink images, I'm all pinked out. Haha. But the cute Wryn, Scooting by just had to make it to a card. I have had these doilies for a few years now and have only really just got into them. So, my cards now look bare without them - oops. I added a bit of washie tape to my image and then found a mark by the ribbon. So hopefully got away with covering it with the washie tape. The flowers are punches I have had for years, and decided to give them a go again. Thinking I'm prefering the dies at the moment though. The paper is a large pad from Papermania (again from years ago). I'm also going to enter it into In the pink Challenge where the theme is pink and floral.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card. Great colouring of that super cute image and such a pretty card design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Fabulous colours and I love this sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous andy.i love the fabulous image and stunning pink colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete