Thursday 15 January 2015

High Hopes Furry Friends

The challenge over at High Hopes is Furry Friends. Well I just had to use this image which has been coloured for ages. I always wanted to make a wee album for our brief stay in Canada. And this image was always gonna be the front cover. Only I never got round to starting it. Well here is the front cover - finally made. And the rest of the album will probably take just as long - haha. The papers are from Nitwits - Canadiana Collection - I just had to have these. I decided I wanted to try an 8x8 album. I only ever do dinky albums when I eventually do make them. And here are two of my fave pictures which will make it in the album. We stayed at Jasper a couple of times and did the Tourist thing. We went to a Glacia and took the bus trip out onto it. I am going to have to check the name and spelling though.

I liked this next one, I think it is because of the flags flying, gave it a bit of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment