Friday 7 March 2014

Sketch Saturday week 299

I thought I would give the sketch over on Sketch Saturday a go. I thought it would make a nice A6 size card. I had some ribbed card, so I wanted to keep some of that showing. I added some paper to the middle and then a wee bit of gingham. I embossed the white panel with a spellbinder A4 double sided embossing folder. I die cut a Memory Box Precious Heart because I thought it looked a bit bare. The button is an MFT die cut with a bit of twine to make a bow. I have loads of peel offs from many moons ago, so I thought I would dig them out. And the cute wee rabbit is from Sugar Nellie's Little Cotton Rabbit range and is here, but is out of stock at the mo. I am also entering it into Sugar Nellie's Facebook Challenge which is buttons and bows.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful baby card, Andrea! Darling image and great details! Thanks for joining us for sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little image, love the embossed background and the hanging heart die. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous.really sweet bunny and i love your soft blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete