Thursday 30 May 2013

Simply Betty Facebook Challenge - May

I have a rather bright card to show today. So not my usual colours, but I do kinda like it. The Simply Betty Facebook Challenge for the month of May is to use this image and use the colours orange, yellow, white and black. The papers are digi papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs - High Octane by H Roselli. I had some flowers lying in a box - why I have these colours, I have absolutely no idea. But so glad I did. A wee butterfly punch from Hobbycraft and I can't remember the circle die, think it's a Nellie Snellen die. The corner is from Wild Orchid crafts (as re the flowers I think). I added a wee bit of stickles to give the wings a bit of sparkle.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning andy.i love your image and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies, beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete