Wednesday 9 February 2011

CCT & Friday Sketches

I have managed another card for a couple of challenges. I have used the sketch over at Friday Sketches. Wasn't too sure at first, but my image fitted into the circle, so gave it a go. And with everything put on, I think it comes together. The papers are a download from Sweet Shop Designs and some kraft card. The image and sentiment came together and are a download from Bugaboo. Punched some flowers and cut some triangles, embossed the circle with swiss dots Cuttlebug folder and job done I think. The card also fits into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday which is banish the blues - a card with a bit of humour. Well I thought it was good anyway.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Such a fabulous sentiment Andy,it did make me chuckle hehehe and love the image too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Andrea and so funny, love that sentiment and hilarious image! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.fantastic card amanda..great image and the funny sentiment has certainly made me smile this morning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete