Thursday 18 February 2010

Just for fun


I was asked to make a card for a little girl called Mercedes (I so hope I have spelt her name right), who is going to be two. As I am into the easel cards at the mo, guess what type I made her. I had a row of images out, to start colouring in pink, but this little one from The Greeting Farm won. The paper is from Pink Petticoat and I printed out the text. I used a Sizzix die for her name and age, added some ribbon and buttons and that was me. I don't know if it is what is wanted, but hey - I like it. Do you think it would work if I kept it and changed the name and age to thirty - something. No OK, I wont go there.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely stunning Andrea, so love the design and that sweet image is so perfect for a 2 year old, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI IAM SAID LADY WHO ASKED FOR CARD AND MUST SAY I THINK IT ISN ABSOLOUTLEY STUNNING,, PLENTY MORE ORDERS TO FOLLOW I THINK

    XXX
    LAURA
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete