Monday 31 August 2009

Stampendous Engagement


I was asked to make an Engagement card with a bit of a Scottish theme. Well OK - so maybe it's not a Scottish theme - but hey - it's got some Tartan. But I kinda like it. I originally got the stamp (by Stampendous) for an Anniversary card for my Mum and Dad. I think they are soo cute. Anyway - the papers are from the Love 2 CD from Crafters Companion. Again I got this for Mum and Dad's card. I didn't know exactly what papers I wanted for the Anniversary card, but knew I would know, when I saw them. (Yeah - maybe I should be showing the Anniversary card eh). I hunted the shops, but nothing stood out. I was watching Create and Craft and saw these papers and thought - hey - that's the one. I did feel pretty daft jumping out of my chair and shouting at the TV right enough. Luckily no-one saw me. Right, back to this card. I love the image and papers, but wasn't too sure if I could then fit the Tartan ribbon in. But I think it works, along with the Martha Stewart border punch. I printed out the text and cut it into a tag shape and put a wee rhinestone on - just for effect. Oh - and the wee heart charm, loving the charm thing at the moment.
I found it fitted the challenge over at Stamp something which is Animals.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Sweet little monkeys! It's a great layout too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete