Thursday 30 June 2016

The Sugar Bowl 138


Yep it's that time again. Time for another Challenge over at Sugar Nellie. These Months are just flying buy aren't they. It'll be Christmas before we know it. Haha - yes I did say the C word. I really do need to start my Christmas cards soon. I usually enjoy making them throughout the year, but I haven't made any this year - oops. Anyway - back to the challenge. As usual it is anything goes, as long as you use a Sugar Nellie stamp. They have a cool prize of 4 stamps or digis of your choice. So dig out your Sugar Nellie / Gorjuss Girl stamps and play along.
Well for my card I have used an oldie. Miss Tulip by Mary Hall. And she is only £2.00 - a bargain. I thought she would be good to colour with the Nature class from Kit and Clowder, but I haven't got the class yet. So when I do eventually get it (yep - I am likely to get it pretty soon) then I may colour her up again to see the difference. The square die is MFT, the Sun is Lil Inker and the tag is a Spellbinder die. The sentiment is Taloured Expressions I think. The paper is digi from Sweet Shoppe Designs - A Whimsical garden by Kristen Cronin Barrow. I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday but have rotated it slightly.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kristin Cronin-Barrow papers! Gorgeous creation Andrea. The paper is perfect with that sweet image. Love that tiny sunshine too, a gorgeous finishing detail. I must pull out my Mary Hall's, they're feeling forgotten I'm sure! Her imagery is so wistful and sweet. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete