Tuesday 21 June 2016

Anything but a card Kraftin Kimmie


Well it's time over at Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge Blog for there anything but a card challenge. So I decided to make another one of my Sticky Note Calendars. Again, I am still waiting for next years Calendar Tabs, but I think they should be out next month - yay. I am lucky to be Guest Designer for the Month of June, so thought I would get something made for this challenge.

I make an Easel card out of an A6 size card. The sheep is coloured using Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. Cut out with a MFT stitched circle die. The scallop die is from Tonic. I found a very old Quickutz die in my craft bits for the grass. Probably the first time used too - Haha. Added a square sticky note pad and pencil to the bottom part. The pencil loop is a bit of elastic (thought it would be easier to get the pencil in and out with elastic). Really simple to make. Now I'm just waiting for the Calendar Tabs to come out. Oh and the papers are by Papermania with green card for the mats.

No comments:

Post a Comment