Wednesday 29 June 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday


I have made an Easel card for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. The theme is as always Anything goes, so nice and simple for you all. I have used one of the new stamp sets called Fancy Flamingos, and I love them. I had to go shopping for some Flamingo papers and found some digi ones from sweet shoppe Designs which I thought were perfect. So my card is A6 size and made into an easel card. I don't make them very often (not sure why) but sure do like the end result. The sun is a die from Lil Inker. I went looking for a sun die cos I didn't have any, now I have 4 - oops. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I stamped the sentiment on Vellum, just for something different.


And just another angle for ya.

1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely fabulous easel card!!! You've inspired me to give it a go again soon! Lovely to have you as a guest designer last month! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete