Wednesday 15 July 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar #60


Over at A Spoonful of Sugar they have a sketch by Debbie. I enjoyed doing this sketch - once I had figured out what papers to use. Yep - I coloured the image in first and then looked. Anyway the stamp is by Bildmalarna (or something like that anyway) and I got it from Bunny Zoes crafts The papers are from Funky Hand and the flowers were from Poppiecrafts - but they have stopped doing them - boo hoo!! Excuse the squinty photo, but it was one of those days where it didn't matter which way I took it, something was wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so cute and what fab colours and papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete