Monday 20 July 2009

High Hopes #40 & Winter Wonderland Wk8


Over at High Hopes they are wanting to see Christmas in July. I had this image coloured up (for last year I have to admit), but didn't know what to do with it, as it is a bit bigger than my norm. Anyway, I dug it out and decided I wanted to try to do something with it. So I moved it about on a DL card, and was quite pleased with the result. I am also entering it into the Winter Wonderland Challenge which is Santa Clause is coming to town. The papers are Papermania and the flower is Prima. I have also put a button in the middle of the flower, and stuck them on top of a punched out snowflake. And printed the sentiment from the computer.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there Andy what a wonderful Santa image and what a gorgeous card. I love it all. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW i just love High Hopes stamps and you made a FABULOUS card with this one. soooo cute!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Andy this is so sweet! I love the image. The layout is fab and the flower perfect!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..what a super cute image...and i love the layout...thanx so much 4 playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Andy, love this size also, a bit different from the square cards we all seem to use. Good Luck with the challenge. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card santa looks so cute. xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes those larger images are harder to figure out in a layout but I think you did a terrific job! Love the button. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete