Saturday 11 July 2009

3 challenges again


I have followed the sketch from over at Truly Scrumptious. The theme is Black, White and one other colour. I think we can guess my other colour is pink.Yeah - we can. I have used my Martha Stewart Heart lace punch, so think I can enter it into A Spoonful of Sugar - which is to use hearts. And the image is High Hopes. Over at High Hopes challenge they want you to use polka dots. I didn't realise it at the time, but I can enter it into that one too. I have a few dotty bits in there.

9 comments:

  1. wow that sheep is sssssooooo gorgeous, love how you used the colours and your splash of pink is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I love your colour theme and the heart border punch is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love your sheep and the mix of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is just adorable - lovin' that wee sheep and pink and black is one of my fav colour combos..

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the cute little sheep, the colours are fabulous too!
    Many thanks for your congrats on our move! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Andrea, love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this is fabulous! Gorgeous colour choice and I love this cute stamp! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the cute sheep, the colour combo is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete