Sunday 3 May 2015

Tiddly Inks #156


I had to think about this one. The Challenge over at Tiddly Inks is So Sweet!! I didn't think I had any Tiddly Ink stamps with sweets/cakes on them. But when I looked, I actually have several. Oops - guess I have more than I thought eh. So I opted for this wee cutie - Sweet Tooth - Cute as a Cupcake. I have used the digi version, but she also comes as a Clear Stamp. The papers are from First Edition. I am slowly using some of my real papers (but don't think I will ever manage to use them all up). The sentiment is from Personal Impressions and the button is an MFT diecut. I have followed the sketch from Papertake Weekly, but I'm not entering it over there as I have already entered with a black and white card. She is coloured with Polychromos pencils and blended with Sansador and paper stumps.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you coloured her dress. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this card, the layout and the sprinkle of bling are just perfect!
    Thank you so much for sharing it over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is sooo pretty. Thanks so much for joining our Sweet Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete