Thursday 14 May 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Bingo


Kraftin Kimmie were having a party over on Facebook and this was my entry into the Bingo Challenge.The image is called Angie and thought I would ink her up for the first time. The papers are Dovecraft and I haven't even had them for 6 months yet. I know - how could I cut them up yet. I have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday (only I haven't gone with the oval, she wouldn't fit in my ovals - haha). And since there is a bit of lace in there I thought I would enter it into the Challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Lovely Lace. The diecut is a Whimsy Die, which I am really liking just now. It may be a bit big for here, but I just had to use. The metal corner is from Wild Orchid crafts.

1 comment:

  1. so stunning andy.your colours are gorgeous and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete