Wednesday 13 November 2013

Cute Card Thursday #294

Got another Christmas card here, this one is for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Animal Magic. My image is a Lili of the Valley stamp and pretty sweet at that. The papers were a freebie in a magazine, probably last year (or possibly the year before- yeah I hoard papers). The tree is a Marianne Design Die which I put some twinklet glitter stuff on. I was planning on dotting some white ink on, but came across this glitter first. And the sentiment is Cats Life Press.
I also want to enter it into the Challenge over at Crafty Little Fairies where the theme is Christmas in November.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Andy,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous andy.really love the sweet kitties and fab papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete