Thursday 18 July 2013

Simply Betty Evil Facebook Challenge

I decided to go with Evil for the challenge over at Simply Betty's Facebook Challenge. But I have decided I really don't do evil. I think it still looks kinda cute. You got the choice of evil or good for the challenge. You got a different mermaid, depending which you chose, for free. They were both cute (so I bought the other one - shh). They now have several cute mermaids in store, so can see another shopping spree coming on. Anyway, back to my card. The papers are downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Spooky Ooky by Fee Jardine. I added the ribbon, after colouring it with my Copic marker. A Marianne Designs Anchor die (I'm lovin this die just now). The sentiment was included with the Mermaid.

3 comments:

  1. so stunning andy.fabulous image and I love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking card, love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete