Monday 31 May 2010

Baby Alana


I thought I would try and get making cards, so here I have made a card for my Cousin who has just had a Baby Girl called Alana. I decided to make an Easel card and followed the sketch over at Papertake Weekly. I used papers from Pink Petticoat, not my usual for a Baby card right enough. That's the problem with moving eh. I've managed to pack my most used things to hand, but I guess you always decide you want to use something else when you can't eh. I am also going to enter it into A Spoonful Of Sugar where the theme is - Celebrations. I guess you can call a Baby something to celebrate - yeah. And I also want to enter it into Mo's Digital Challenge since the image is from Mo's Digi's and the theme over there is Babies. I saw this image and just had to get it for my Cousin. I cut the circles out with nesties and the swirls are a Marianne D die. I have also used some Craftwork card candy and some heart gems. I have also added a wee bit of black ribbon at the bottom of the image, and printed out the text.



9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the hearts and swirls. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet!
    It's a really cute image, great papers, and I love the swirls.
    Easel cards are my favourite ones to make.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, i love this image and your colours, papers and layout are great.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute! LOVE the use of this fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Andrea, you are doing a fabulous job with your limited supplies! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card for her.. She will love it.. Great job and thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Andrea, hope the move is going well and you get the chance to create soon, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really sweet, and with limited supplies too, great work.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Love that sweet little image & you've colored it beautifully.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete