Wednesday 2 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl #18


Hey - how cool is this. This lil sweetie is from my prize from the last Sugar Bowl Challenge, so just had to use her for this one.Thanks Guys. And I loved the wee Hedgie from this set, so had to find somewhere for him (oh OK - or her). They also wanted to see buttons on your card - yeah I can do that. The papers are from a Chris Warner CD. I went through a phase of using these colours a while back, so dug them out again. I decided it needed a little something else, so inked up my Magnolia Autumn Wishes (previously uninked I must confess).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous work and love the color scheme! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore your card!! The colors are so pretty and this image is just darling!! Fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete