Friday 21 April 2017

Cute Card Thursday 474 - Birthdays

Onto a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday (well yesterday anyway) and we have a super easy theme of Birthdays. We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps.


I decided to get one of my many Gorjuss Girl stamps coloured and onto a card. So I chose this one by Personnal Impressions (no longer available though). Although you can get a slightly smaller version now by Do crafts. She is stuck down a bit squint, so I added some seaweed to try and disguise it. I looks a bit better anyway. But I also like how the seaweed looks - result. The seaweed is a mixture of dies from Lala Land and Joanna Sheen and the shells are from Marianne Designs. The tag is an MFT die and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant. The papers are digi from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Sweet Sixteen by Melissa Bennett. She is coloured with Copics for a change. And a few pearls added to finish. I am going to enter this into the challenge over at In the Pink - pink with Pearls. I think I have covered both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable card with a really lovely image! Thanks so much for joining us at In the pink.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete