Friday, 18 March 2016

The Sugar Bowl 134


When I heard that The Hobby House had brought out these art pads with Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable images I just had to dig out one of those Digi stamps. So I used Victoria. She wasn't the first one I coloured right enough. I coloured the other one with Copics, but the blue was just too blue (for me anyway), so I dug out the trusty Polychromos Pencils and coloured this one. I didn't want to go too bright (which I normally do). The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs and are by Krystal Hartley. I am entering her into the Sugar Bowl Challenge where they have an Anything goes theme. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and a bit of twine, pearls and a pin to finish off.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thanks for playing in the sugar bowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Thank you so much for joining us at The Sugar Bowl this month. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Sugar Bowl DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete