Sunday 6 September 2015

Tiddly Inks #165


The theme over at  the Tiddly Inks Challenge is School Rules. I don't usually do the School theme challenges - what, with having no Kiddies in School. But this time I decided to give it a go. My Cousin's wee Girl has just stated her second year in School, so I used her for my inspiration. I'll maybe send her a wee sweetie or something to go with the card. This wee sweetie is from Tiddly Inks and was a dream to colour. I don't usually use these colours, but think they turned out quite nice. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - High Octane by Heather Roselli. And the wee Hugs and Kisses is a stamp from Taylored Expressions. I kept picturing enamel dot things on this, but as I don't have any I punched a few dots. I am also entering her into the Papertake Weekly Challenge where the theme is Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Sweet sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet! I like the little embellishments you used!!! Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete