Sunday 2 August 2015

Christmas Tags


More Christmas tags made. Maybe this could get me into making some Christmas cards now. Hmm, will give it a go. The papers are downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs. Both sets are by Kristen Cronin Barrow. The blues are Deck the Halls - Chic, and the green is Deck the Halls - Classic. The images are all from different places. The skater girl is from All Dressed Up, the owl is from Di's Digi's and the fairy girl is from Sugar Nellie (but I think she could now be sold out and retired). I kept them all the same design to keep it easier for me. They may be small, but can take me ages with moving bits around here, there and everywhere. I am going to enter them into the challenge over at Papertake Weekly where they have a choice of themes. I went with tags. I am also entering them into the ABC Christmas Challenge where the theme is Off the edge.

1 comment:

  1. Love your 'off the edge' tags, Andrea, cute images you have used. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again soon. Dorte x

    ReplyDelete