Thursday 2 July 2015

The Sugar Bowl 126


I'm loving these Pocket Letters that are going about. And Yes, I know this isn't a Pocket Letter, but I have so many ideas going around my head I just don't know where to start. So anyway, along the trails on Facebook, I made it to a Tag swap page. I can do tags. So I went with a Gorjuss Girl theme. Will eventually get around to making a Pocket Letter. Well, I thought I could enter these into the Sugar Bowl Challenge where they have an anything goes theme. The green tag is a Personal Impression Stamp, it's the clear stamp set which is slightly smaller than the rubber one. (but not in stock anymore - oops), The paper is from Pink Petticoat. The middle pink one is a Sugar Nellie Gorgeous Girl (and is in stock - yay). The papers on this one are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Bippity Boppity by Libby Pritchett. And the last one is another Personal Impressions stamp the rubber one (and again not in stock). The papers on this one are Ella Blue by GCD Studios.

3 comments:

  1. What adorable tags!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Sugar Bowl and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy, these are gorgeous, or is that gorjuss! Lovely.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Without Words Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags, thank you for joining us at the Sugar Bowl. Hope to see you again.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete