Monday 1 June 2015

Winter Wonderland Tags


I really must get a start on some Christmas makes. So I have made some Tags for the Winter Wonderland Challenge. For some reason, when I make tags, I seem to go in sets of six. And as these coffee cups are in at the moment, I thought I would jump in with them. (Hopefully they will still be big at Christmas - Haha). Anyway - the cup is a Whimsy Die and I love it. It certainly makes cute gift tags. The red one are using Papers from Michele Roo Designs and the holly is a Spellbinders die. And then a wee bit of bakers twine to finish.

The black ones are just some black card. I have glued it onto white card so you can see the writing on the back, but I suppose if you use a white pen, you wouldn't need to do that. The snowflake is from a large set of dies from x-cut that I managed to get at a Hobbycraft show.


I think I am liking the red ones best, but both are nice. The die is a nice size for these.

1 comment:

  1. What a cleaver idea! I would have never thought to use a coffee cup as a tag-brilliant!

    ReplyDelete