Thursday 8 January 2015

All Dressed Up Sugar

Got myself another wee entry into the Sugar Bowl Challenge. Another of the All Dressed Up images from Sugar Nellie. This one is a rubber stamp called Little Raindrops. I have used digi papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs - C'est La Vie by Zoe Pearn. I have added some ribbon, card candy and a few die cuts. Oh and a few rhinestones. Yep, I think I got a little carried away with them. I also added some Stickles glitter as a puddle at her feet. The die cuts are all MFT Blueprints 14. I also want to enter it into the Sketch Saturday Challenge as I followed their sketch. I am also going to enter her into the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge where the theme is glitter and sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. She's a sweetie. I Love the blue and orange combo.
    Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl Challenge
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the blue and orange together, thank you for sharing it with us in the sugar bowl :-) xx

    ReplyDelete