Saturday 11 October 2014

Boo - It's Halloween

 I decided to do a wee Halloween project for a change. I had some Activia yoghart things and the pots just made me think of a Witches Cauldron. So I got Hubby to spray paint it black for me. Then I wanted to make a stand of some sort, so got out the chipboard and made a wee stand thingie, and covered it in black pearlecent paper. Then I added some DP, downloads from Sweet Shoppe Designs - Spooky Ooky by Fee Jardine. I stood them up with a bit of acetate stuck to the back of her and the cat. The ghosts are also stuck onto acetate to make them look like they are flying. The Wee Witch is coloured using Polychromos and blended with Sansador and paper stumps. She comes in digi or rubber from Sugar Nellie. The ghosts are a die from Memory Box. The cat (yes, if you look closely there is a cat in the front) is a GoKreate die. The bats are Tim Holtz Sizzix and an old Sizzix Paddle punch thing. The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. I want to enter this into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Anything but a card. And I am also going to enter it into the Challenge over at Papertake Weekly where there is an anything goes theme, with an optional of a Halloween treat or gift. I have put some wee treat inside. I got a packet of millions in a wee cellophane bag. And I will leave you with a side view so you can see them standing there.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow this is stunning andy.the design is fantastic and i love the fab witch and cauldron :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, this is amazing Andrea, love it! Many thanks for joining us at CCT this week! Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project :-D Like it a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete