Sunday 31 August 2014

The Sugar Bowl DT call

Yay - The Sugar Bowl Challenge is coming back on the 25th Sept. And they are looking for some new DT members. So I thought I would give it a go. I don't normally put myself out there (Ok , so I've never done it before), but I really do love my Sugar Nellie Stamps. So here goes - my entry for the DT call for The Sugar Bowl Challenge. I have used a new digi stamp - Furry Friends Parachute Jump. These new stamps are super cute. The clouds are Memory Box - fluffy clouds. And the papers are proper papers - yay, go me. Angelica and Adam by Crafters Companion. The Sentiment is a Personal Impressions stamp which I guess I have had for a while (a long while). And as usual for me, three wee rhinestones in the corner. I don't seem to be able to get passed the simple cards at the moment. Not that I have ever done real fussy ones. I also want to enter it into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is Anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment