Wednesday 2 January 2013

The Sugar Bowl 98

 First up I have my entry into the Challenge over at The Sugar Bowl where the optional extra is Let it Snow. I made this card quite quick, but this is the first chance to get it posted here. I love this stamp, and have coloured a few, so will still have to be in Christmas mode I think. The papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs - A joyous Christmas by Julie Billingsley. The Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.
And my next card is for the Challenge over at The Official Sugar Nellie Facebook Challenge where they have a colour challenge. Blues and Greens ish. The papers are again from Sweet Shoppe Designs - A Frosty Christmas by Julie Billingsley (again). The Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. These cards are just darlings! Love the images you used! Great use of patterned papers too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so gogeous andy.your colours are stunning and i love the sweet images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete